xml !

quarta-feira, julho 19, 2006

ROGER SILVERSTONE

15 JUNE 1945 – 16 JULY 2006
Convenor, Department of Media and Communications, LSE

"My recent publications include Television and Everyday Life (Routledge, 1994) (translated into Spanish, Italian, Rumanian and Greek); and Why Study the Media? (1999) (translated into Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, German, Korean, Chinese (simplified) and Greek (in press)). I published Media Technology and Everyday Life (Ashgate) in 2005 and I have just finished a new book: Media and Morality: On the Rise of the Mediapolis, which will be published by Polity Press in September 2006. I am also currently working on The Oxford Handbook on Information and Communication Technologies, with my colleagues Robin Mansell, Chrisanthe Avgerou, and Danny Quah."

Ver mais informações sobre Roger Siverstone.